Wednesday, March 27, 2013


On Forex trading platform found had miss a chance on long GBPUSD, any way found was not really that profit deal. what strategy I used? Simply use TC as I always talk about, stochastic candlestick and Fibonancci .


Short GBPUSD this trade base on pattern trade A invert bowl bottom .early had traded at the price of 1.51542 and SL at 1.51595 so unlucky price go north to 1.51596 clear away my SL then move south again. make a new trade again this time I place pending order at 1.51555 . minimum s/l for forex is 20 pips for m15 play. and....do not play in sideway trend. it wipes u out. must trade on a trend. The SL I put most of the time was put at the place where I think it wont break that price if it break mean I M wrong just like the 1.51595 I place it just able to move 1pip above my SL price.

On 25th morning explorer pick up a few counters I use my eyes to screen over then pickup 3 counters put it into my My watchlist ,when log into live quote webpage again fund KSK had up 2c then I said to myself ok let wait for a few days to see it consolidate , this morning still an eyes on it up 0.05c ,still think have chance for me to buy.
After noon session look at it again my god had jump up 4cents. Share price at this range what do u expect about 70c get 2.5c per yr is better than bank rate share price up sell no up can hold for take dividend no risk this type of counter wont really go very low ,


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Bursa Maniac- Powered by Blogger -

Disclaimer: This blog contain stock analysis on personal view and may not suitable to you. The content may not accurate and up-to-date.

The author should not be held liable for any losses suffered by readers. Invest at your own risk!