Saturday, December 15, 2012



Had just found out that GOLD Auto support/Resistance had move up from 1694 to 1723 that is why on 12/12/12 not able to hold firm above 1724.
Recall some yrs ago we created this Auto resistance and support was use it for our Bursa stock only, seem it really work for any chart. 

I used an uptrend channel to buy gold as well at 1699. Stop loss 1692. Still in the trade. Its like a 50/50 chance for me to win atm. If break down, gold already broke that uptrend channel from June this year. Well honestly say during early 90s and before I believe no one use TC as a tool for trade include me , so totally not a surprise that you didnt use TC to trade.Even at around yr 2000 was hardly to google article about Time cycle .
About 2005 I start expose TC at some web site, at bout June 2008 I predict the crude oil Timing of high, after that period then I able to see more articles about Time cycle on the web . GANN also talk about time too.




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Bursa Maniac- Powered by Blogger -

Disclaimer: This blog contain stock analysis on personal view and may not suitable to you. The content may not accurate and up-to-date.

The author should not be held liable for any losses suffered by readers. Invest at your own risk!