Tuesday, October 1, 2013



I will never analysis charts by using 2 bars only, as it cant really tell any thing, may be i am not that smart. That's why I always draw a trendline to support my view. Funds switched to indon eqty & local mkts for 2 days, today morning sell off can be orchestrated by big players to lighten risk, but now USA futures index look stabilize, i expect tonight congress to reach a primary consensus.

Either a big win or a big lose. I have stopped using Elliott Wave for quite a certain time. This time feel gatal to use it again, If Elliott Wave counts are not misleading me this time, our Malaysia KLCI will shoot to very very high !! Not the first time the GDP get downgraded. I believe 3rd quarter GDP can beat all the analyst or bank forecast due to increase in export and local consumption. Wave 5 target reached. Those who longed the FKLI at around 1770 can start to liquidate with nice profit.

Hope I am not wrong. 1817 will be the nice profit target.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Bursa Maniac- Powered by Blogger -

Disclaimer: This blog contain stock analysis on personal view and may not suitable to you. The content may not accurate and up-to-date.

The author should not be held liable for any losses suffered by readers. Invest at your own risk!