Monday, October 7, 2013





Industry: commercial flight, national airline

Company website: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/


MAS : Landed for overhaul & to Fly again ?
Hints : recent Volume, National Airline, UMNO meeting..My prediction is MAS will form many bull traps until the fundamental is really improved to break the MA resistance. Buy this counter base on what ever reason mean support what they are doing , agree on what they are doing I really feel shame to see this . In year 2010, Khazanah Nasional Berhad owned 17% of MAS. My friends laughed me cos they bought at 30 sen last time and laughed all the way to bank after they sold at 36 sen. 20% gain in a single day not easy to get.  But the thing I don't quite understand is you said they want to let go of the shares and sell the tickets to us ?

Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad and EPF kept selling for the past few years, but Khazanah keeps absorbing the selling pressure by averaging down. It seems Khazanah wants to take this MAS private. I don't think they are selling to us, they are selling to Khazanah the government agency.

2 days ago friend(his TA not bad too) call tell me Faber can buy I just tell him I won't touch UMNO related counters that simple ,he make he wont laugh at me too.. If buy FABER I not going to hold too ,but I wont buy. well this is what in my mind .when we support mean we agree the evil did. Chart form after only after the price action , price prediction can happen before the real price action, if the price action really too much out of forecast mean there are high manipulation.

Now let look at below chart A mthly MAS chart with a daily chart in it , what you see ? in 1989 the price was RM8 drop to Rn 5.00 at yr 1991 then up again to about 6.00 , if not wrong should be around here Mahathir pay RM8.00 to by MAS st the price of RM8.Later at 1998 it price drop to as low as RM1.00, slowly up back to RM4.50 .From 2007 it price move progressively low to 99.5c at 2012 9Sept 10th. later of the yr was the par was cut from RM 1 to 10c then ask shares holder to by the right 4 for every 1 share right issue at 23c per share wow share holders bleed more blood .last closing price 35c ,35-23=12c , if push up further let say 40c mean 40c-23c=17c that should be more people sell , this is what I saw.
Friday 776516lot x100 shares done .

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Bursa Maniac- Powered by Blogger -

Disclaimer: This blog contain stock analysis on personal view and may not suitable to you. The content may not accurate and up-to-date.

The author should not be held liable for any losses suffered by readers. Invest at your own risk!