Thursday, July 18, 2013



Crude oil had move from 99 to about 106 so will CPO take advantage of of crude oil price to go up too? To answer this question we need indicator to help.

 In the Metastock Indicators bank there a many type of indicators for use to chose to try or even there are many function for use to create our own indicator .
So why not try all type of indicators get 1 which suit you . As for me before I have my own indicator I like to use stochastic, some time I use RSI , but I found RSI too sharp and rather too fast, to use RSI you have to fine tune it make it suit you.ADX not a bad indicator too but some time too many noise or ripple . Later I fund CCI not a bad indicator, There is another indicator which I seldom use that is Parabolic SAR should be ok too ,but I lazy to fine tune it so just leave ,cos i had create my TAS.Many people use BB but I fund BB will miss lead. nearly miss 1 more not bad indicator that is Willim R .
STC some how may use it as a timing the trend ,it was just modify body of MACD. I dont like MACD, cos when MACD call buy I able to sell my counters at good profit for contra play.

Too many indicator wont help you on analysis charts but will put you into cross road was just like too many type of food don't know which to chose, finally you didnt eat any thing as think too much all the food are sold. Before u use any indicator you need to understand the current market condition , not every indicator suit the current market condition , but general there is only 2 group of indicator , where , one is for u to confirm the bottom/top of the trend , one is for u to use in range market.
You can combine the range indicator with the trend indicator ,e.g like macd + stoch , when stoch cross at the ob/os level with the macd histogram rounding top/bottom , there is the high possible of the trend change.




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Bursa Maniac- Powered by Blogger -

Disclaimer: This blog contain stock analysis on personal view and may not suitable to you. The content may not accurate and up-to-date.

The author should not be held liable for any losses suffered by readers. Invest at your own risk!