Sunday, June 9, 2013


Industry: Properties
Company website: http://www.naimcendera.com/
Their company two principal areas: integrated property, real estate developments that combining residential, commercial and also industrial properties with basic infrastructure and public amenities; and contracting of construction development, some infrastructure projects and civil engineering .

NAIM (5073.KL): Sharing my view on analzying a healthy uptrend by using Fibonacci and Volume.

Right now I won't chase NAIM as the cycle length is squeezing and tightening, I don't know if a correction would happen. Let's wait a few more days for a clearer view.

Yesterday friend call talk to be about an hr he said from his source said the foreign investors had RUN AWAY from Asia reason by looking at STI and JKSE Thailand too, now main buyer are local institution ,ask me what my view.
Since 22/5 I start have some strange feeling of our CI but due to CADI still look ok so I keep play contra.

NOw let us look at CI if it not able to break 1780 the green resistance line we still have to be very alert, if Ci break above 1780 then top of 1787 and then close there ,that will make me feel comfortable.If C i close below 1767 beware .

On Friday CI and CADI both close at a comfortable level .CADI movement after so many yrs this is the first time move so beautiful but for me was too beautiful.




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Bursa Maniac- Powered by Blogger -

Disclaimer: This blog contain stock analysis on personal view and may not suitable to you. The content may not accurate and up-to-date.

The author should not be held liable for any losses suffered by readers. Invest at your own risk!