Sunday, June 16, 2013



I remember last year I did post this chart ,so far my previous forecast was correct ,now I wish my analysis will be correct again and the CI will move as I forecast too. Wish CI tomorrow able to move above 1787 then able to say CI is back to it up side trend.  Yesterday don't feel comfortable with CI why it move and close at that point , now had show what I m worry about. THEY try to give way to second and third liners? I suppose 20-EMA still supporting it.



Look from DJI weekly and daily chart can see that it move at a very nice trend daily chart channel move in the weekly chart tunnel , the cycle is about 2 months this show what ? shown that was planned ,when they press down the DJI then so easy for them to kick down the Asian market. Well look like DJI move as I forecast ,and follow the trend,this should be good for our market. We cannot adjust the wind, but we can adjust the sail, close the long and enter the short position. The next support level will be 14,300.



EUR/USD latest update : This is certainly an inverted head & shoulders' rally, still has another 6 weeks to go up. i have stop playing forex for quite some time. I think is good to review the past forecast.

My cycle analysis went wrong as lack of experience using this tool, luckily it is still up trending.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Bursa Maniac- Powered by Blogger -

Disclaimer: This blog contain stock analysis on personal view and may not suitable to you. The content may not accurate and up-to-date.

The author should not be held liable for any losses suffered by readers. Invest at your own risk!